Careers at Pipe Masters
Work in the sunny Bay of Plenty
Pipe Masters is a plumbing, drainage and gasfitting company which was established in 2015. We currently employ 9 full time tradesmen and due to our large increase in workload due to the strong client base we have formed, we require an additional qualified tradesman to join our fun team. We carry out all types of work from maintenance, residential and shop fitouts to small commercial projects.
Depending on the tradesman skill set we can offer work across the plumbing, gasfitting, drainlaying and heating disciplines and would consider anyone who could add value to these areas of the trade. We work on many high end projects as well as group housing so there is plenty of variety and need for different skill sets. We are also keen to actively extend the skill set for someone who is willing to learn.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a combination of either a qualified and registered Plumber/Gasfitter or Plumber/Drainlayer
- Someone who can operate excavators would be a bonus as we have a small digger
- Holds a current NZ Plumbers, Drainlayers and Gasfitters Board licence
- Can work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Well-presented and most importantly a good sense of humour
Check out our: Facebook or Instagram to see what we are all about and the jobs we have completed.
Applications for this position need to have NZ residence. To apply, email [email protected]
- Competitive wages package dependent on qualifications/experience
- Tool allowance
- Fun team environment with an active social club
- We work online using Simpro software so no need to fill out piles of paperwork and jobcards
The Pipe Masters WayThey say experience is what you get just after you need it. Thankfully we have been there, done that, got the tshirt and we have shown others how to do it along the way. Having experience is one thing, but having a ‘make it happen’ attitude and a smart team of tradespeople running around with the latest technology gives us enough to be dangerous. Have a read below to see how we are viewed in the marketplace.
Our TeamPipe Masters is a team from our suppliers to our staff on the ground, as it takes a team to deliver a service. At Pipe Masters, we are focused on continuous improvement, making sure we learn fast and carry ourselves into tomorrow, more experienced and better than today.
Our ProcessesPipe Masters’ processes are based on utilising a combination of the latest cloud based management and accounting software, to the ability to pick up the phone and talk to someone for the personal touch. Our systems work fluidly to keep quotes moving into jobs, moving into invoices.
Our MissionPipe Masters’ mission is to ‘partner’ with our clients to complete plumbing, gas and drainage projects ensuring along the way our key values of quality workmanship, communication and trust are held in the highest regard.
Our LocationPipe Masters is located in Mount Maunganui but services the greater Western Bay. From Waihi to Te Puke, we cover all areas in between. Our vans can be found on both sides of the bridge on any given day.
- Natalie Leigh, Mt Maunganui
- Matt Spiers, Mount Maunganui
- Tony O’Brien, local owner, Sentinel Homes.
- Toby Robertson, Managing Director – Altbuild Ltd