Careers at Pipe Masters
Work in the sunny Bay of Plenty
Pipe Masters is a plumbing, drainage and gasfitting company which was established in 2015. We currently employ 9 full time tradesmen and due to our large increase in workload due to the strong client base we have formed, we require an additional qualified tradesman to join our fun team. We carry out all types of work from maintenance, residential and shop fitouts to small commercial projects.
Depending on the tradesman skill set we can offer work across the plumbing, gasfitting, drainlaying and heating disciplines and would consider anyone who could add value to these areas of the trade. We work on many high end projects as well as group housing so there is plenty of variety and need for different skill sets. We are also keen to actively extend the skill set for someone who is willing to learn.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a combination of either a qualified and registered Plumber/Gasfitter or Plumber/Drainlayer
- Someone who can operate excavators would be a bonus as we have a small digger
- Holds a current NZ Plumbers, Drainlayers and Gasfitters Board licence
- Can work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Well-presented and most importantly a good sense of humour
Check out our: Facebook or Instagram to see what we are all about and the jobs we have completed.
Applications for this position need to have NZ residence. To apply, email [email protected]
- Competitive wages package dependent on qualifications/experience
- Tool allowance
- Fun team environment with an active social club
- We work online using Simpro software so no need to fill out piles of paperwork and jobcards